Thursday, February 18, 2016

Revisions Post

     So far I have completed most of my revisions on my Magazine except replacing the cover picture. I have the picture I plan on using as my Cover but I am having trouble making the picture fit to my magazine size. The picture also tends to hide some of the text so I have to figure out how to avoid this so the text is legible.

Revisions made
Cover:
  • Corrected spelling errors
  • Changed font of  title
  • Changed color of font
  • Moved bar code over more 

Table of Contents:
  • Changed font of title
  • Changed picture to my own
  • Re-sized emoji s
  • Capitalized letters of articles inside 
  • Made "Fashion & Features" more visible

Article Page #1
  • Changed font color
  • Replaced pictures with my own
  • Fixed spelling errors

Article page #2
  • Changed font color
  • Changed pictures to my own
  • Made picture bigger 
  • Fixed spelling errors
  • Shifted paragraphs into more of a column style like the 1st page

No comments:

Post a Comment