Friday, November 6, 2015

Final Decision

     I have decided on doing the magazine project because I have more ideas for the magazine than the film. I can offer the magazine project more time to work on it during my free time and when given the opportunity in class to work. The magazine project is better to do for someone who is working alone and who is usually busy with school work or extra curricular activities. I feel the magazine requires just the right amount of creativity that I can offer. The other plus on the magazine is I don't have to write a script, find actors, or direct. My magazine will most likely be on pop culture or maybe I'll decide to go a different route and create a completely new type of magazine. I believe my project will be a viable media product because it will be interesting and entertaining. I know most magazines are targeted at drawing in teens or young adults and I have the benefit of being one. I often times buy magazines so I know what type of things we like to see in magazines and what makes me want to buy a certain type of magazine. With all these ideas and clues of why teens purchase magazines I will be able to create a magazine that appeals to them. They will want to subscribe to my magazine so they won't miss a single edition. For marketing and advertising I was thinking of posters, signs, ads, and a magazine account on different social media platforms. Distribution will occur online on a website that I would create just for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment