Sunday, March 6, 2016

Question #3: Creative Critical Reflection Draft


3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?


     At the beginning of this project I had never used Microsoft Publisher before. When I started to use Publisher I struggled with adding pictures and getting the text boxes to be even and proportionate. As I continued to work on my project I actually learned how to use it. The little things I had struggled to do at the beginning became very easy, and simple. For the interview even though I had done a couple of them before I was still not comfortable so I decided to practice. Through practicing it made it easier when I had to conduct the interview for my magazine. I felt more confident and believe I did a better job at this interview than I had for the previous interviews. Taking pictures for my magazine was another skill I had to develop. I used my phone's camera to take pictures of the store featured in my magazine. Achieving pictures that worked well on the magazine took time, so I took multiple pictures that way I could use the ones that worked the best for the cover, table of contents, and article pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment