Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Update

     Lately I've been having trouble on how to approach the boutiques I want to interview. I still haven't been able to contact either of the two boutiques because of email, and time issues. My original approach was to contact both boutiques via email to make sure it was okay to have an interview. This has proven harder then originally thought because neither of the stores have an email to be contacted by. They do have a subscriber email and I have already subscribed to both boutique's emails but I haven't received an email from either boutique. I decided I should try and call them instead but the time issues are complicating me being able to contact them. So I'm attempting to think of other ideas to try and contact them or I have to make time so I can call and get an interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment